Sunday, April 15, 2012

Boat and Store.

- I see a good idea when I see one.

- How many times have you seen a "Thule" or others on a car top?

- Think about this new storage space as a boat upside down!

- Well someone did it on a production scale. Boat and Store, or Store and Boat. Before you ask, yes I was consulted. But the infusion molding part was over my head. Anyway, I can see others; canoes, kayaks, having the same treatment, being part of storage.

- Of course, there is a weight limit consideration before you capsize your SUV.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comments! Production should commence in early June for the Stor N Boat. Thank you for your help in making it happen!
    Howard Berrey-Inventor of the Stor N Boat.

    ReplyDelete

Tanton Yacht Design is 50 years old!

  Very hard to believe.  - From being 27 years old to now, and to the future. - Making, in my field one of the oldest Design Firm in America...