Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Out of the water.

Study of bows and sterns.

Who can say boats look alike. There is nothing like it in shapes and forms. Maybe, the only comparison could be made about dogs. Big, tall, small. hairy, shaved etc. to have so many different presentations for a purpose.
I am not talking about insects and other species.
A few weeks ago I am in Canada, on the Saint Laurent river. To be exact at Pointe Au Pic to visit family on my mother side. Originally from Belgium, they moved to the US after WW11 and spent many Summer seasons at the Malbaie before setting permanently in retirement.
A little further South, there is a small Museum dedicated to boats running the river in the past and where I took the photos.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Tanton Yacht Design is 50 years old!

  Very hard to believe.  - From being 27 years old to now and to the future. - Making me, in my field one of the oldest Design Firm in Ameri...