Sunday, January 17, 2016

2015 Belle Ile, Refit (Adele)

33' Steel M.B.C.C (Modern British Channel Cutter); built in Switzerland, owned by a German and based in the Canaries.



I know, a steel boat is not the first choice for many owners; but when you want something solid, strong and in this case with character, this small boat is hard to ignore. The above video depicts a recent refit after 20 years. First with the exterior then moving into the interior.


A long time ago,
I wrote a complete article on this sailboat and a few have been built in Germany, on the island La Reunion, in Alaska and Canada. If you want a copy, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tanton Yacht Design is 50 years old!

  Very hard to believe.  - From being 27 years old to now and to the future. - Making me, in my field one of the oldest Design Firm in Ameri...