- 1995 Project for the 1996-97 Vendee Globe Race. Designed with a single chine, with straight daggerboards and rotating keel, mast and wishbones.
- With just a year to go before the start of the Vendee Globe, and with the Transat Jacques Vabre underway, let's make the point as of now and for the future IMOCAs over the next 12 months. I have no access to files about the newly launched boats and therefore I will start with my own evolution with designs for this very special Class.
- Eventually, with the progress and comments going to be made, I might change my ideas to present a coherent and up to date approach to my own visions.
- Also, see on this Blog.
- A voir aussi. Use Search to the right.
. Detour to history.
. Sailing and foiling.
. Il n'y a qu'un pas, and foiling is here.
. Starting today and for the next 3 months, The Vendee Globe Race.
. Imoca: Moustache ou pas?
. Imoca 60 shape and America's Cup 2013.
. 545.3 miles in 24 hours. Vendee Globe 2012.
- Notes: Renderings of past winners' sail plans are by Chevalier- Taglang.
-Vendee- Globe 1996-1997. Winner: Christophe Auguin aboard Geodis. Architects Finot-Conq.