I do not know if you know about the Mystic Seaport. Above and beyond the Slave ship, Whale boat and the Fisherman Schooner, the place has a special section with 100000 Boat Plans inherited from the Masters of my profession. Buy the Book/Catalogue and drool. Recently, I purchased a couple of decorative prints from 1916.
Naval Architecture - Marine Engineering - Boat Plans - New Construction - Yacht Sales - Charter. Worldwide. Since 1974.
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TYD#842.
TYD#763. A 1977 Tanton Two Tonner. A project boat located in San-Diego. See latest pictures and description on Search: Merle Hallett R.I.P t...
-
- Time to go sailing with a Full complement of Sails. - TYD#791 37ft. Fureur, Ocean Going VW.
-
- Good old boats. One of my favorite things is to visit boatyards. The main reason is to wander in the back alleys where the skelet...


No comments:
Post a Comment